Monday 5 May 2008

Sovay - advanced copies

Sovay is not officially published and in the shops until the beginning of June (although you can order in advance on Amazon), but I've just received my advanced copies, which is always a thrill. Very handsome it looks, too.

When I'm working on a book I keep a noticeboard on the wall in front of my desk and I pin up pix to do with the novel I'm writing. This is the noticeboard for Sovay. When I've finished, I take a photograph before clearing the board in preparation for the images I have been collecting for my next book. The noticeboard looks quite different now, but I thought you might like to see some of the images that inspired me while I was writing Sovay. You might also pick up some clues as to what the book is about!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: